Have you turned CX Vision to action?
Know where does your brand
stand on the CX Maturity Continuum
Have you prepared CX Action Plan for FY 24? Read this before planning for the new fiscal year!
Is your brand focusing on the following this financial year –
Accomplishing Deliverables and Milestones | Investing in Technology and Digitisation | Elevating CSAT score
First step is to evaluate brand’s current CX performance, know which level of CX your brand falls under, and form strategies to unlock the NEXT level. And how will you do it?
Easyrewardz presents ‘CX Maturity Assessment’ for brands – An assessment for businesses to track their CX score. The quiz will act as a guide for brands as it will help them know where they are lacking and what can be improved to shape better CX and hence, clear picture of the focus area.
Stage 1: Novice
Is CX not your focus area yet? Do you know what it can translate to? Lost Sales, Poor Brand Reputation, Disappointed Consumers, and all things negative!
Here’s how to move from Novice to Beginner
- Define what CX stands for your brand
- Conduct a gap analysis to discover areas for improvement
- Start capturing customer feedback
- Train staff on basic customer service skills
Stage 2: Beginner
While there is a rudimentary understanding about the importance of CX, there is a lack of prioritization within the brand. Identify your low hanging fruit and then keep going forward.
Here’s how to move from Beginner to Advanced
- Align your CX approach with the overall business strategy
- Create customer personas and customer journey maps to understand customer preferences & offer personalized experiences
- Invest in basic CX tools like Customer Data Platform | Loyalty Program | Lead Management Solution | Ticket Management Solution
Stage 3: Advanced
It is safe to say that the brand starts viewing CX as a highest priority, at this stage. Time to accelerate journey towards becoming a CX-oriented brand, capable to provide better CX and ROI.
Here’s how to move from Advanced to Emerger
- Track customer feedback to drive improvements
- Use 360 ° Customer View to offer relevant communication
- Adopt a customer-centric mindset within the brand and embed CX practices across every function
Stage 4: Emerger
At this stage, the brand is proactively working towards elevating CX and form strategies to foster a customer-centric culture.
Here’s how to move from Emerger to Customer-Centric
- Put focus on Predictive Analytics and hyper-personalization of CX
- Put focus on Customer Retention and boosting ROI
- Offer a truly Omnichannel Connected customer experience
Stage 5: Customer-Centric
Congratulations, if you are at this stage – You are a CX Pro!
This is the final stage of CX maturity and brands at this level are role models in the CX realm. They have brand advocates, increased ROI, low customer churn and finally, all things positive!
Now is not the time to take your foot off the peddle and practice what you have been doing!