Leverage Customer feedback solutions to elevate your CX strategy
Steve Jobs once said
“Get closer to your customers than ever. So close that you can tell them what they need before they realize it themselves.”
Understanding your customers is the first step to create an effective CX strategy. Businesses should be considerate about the importance of customer satisfaction and pay heed to consumer sentiments towards their brands. Furthermore, customer satisfaction and business revenue go hand in hand.
A VOC program is an important pillar for a great CX
What is the Voice of Customer (VoC)?
VoC defines customers feedback, tells about their experiences with brands- their
products and services.
Capturing customer feedback provides brands a way to:
• Get a holistic view of CX across channels
• Engage with customers in a better way
• Empower customers to interact with brands
• Increase customer retention figure
• Innovate faster than the competition
• Create brand advocates
• Increase ROI
- Create a sentiment measure towards the brand
- Identify areas where customers are most and least satisfied with the product
- Recognize how consumers value your product
- Identify the gaps
- Measure sentiment change over time
- Most satisfied: Leverage in marketing Least satisfied: Understand customer needs and work on it
- Optimize strategies
- Feed into product roadmap